The wonderful people, places and events of Pooler, GANavigation
• Story by SHERRY COOK Photos by GLORIA SHEPPARD • Becoming a firefighter is the only thing Wade Simmons thought about doing with his life when he was younger. The City of Pooler Fire Chief says, “I never wanted to do anything else. My mother even has baby...Read More
• Story by DILLON HATTRICH Photos by GLORIA SHEPPARD • Jacqueline (Jackie) Young Carver is a life-long resident of Pooler, Georgia. Jackie shares with us what her life was like growing up in Pooler, from its early stages to its present state. Her parents came to...Read More
• Story by DILLON HATTRICH Photos by GLORIA SHEPPARD • Community involvement has always been a huge part of Rebecca Benton’s life. Rebecca gives back in so many ways to Pooler and its people, from her church to the garden club to being the Mayor Pro-Tem. She is very...Read More
• Story by BARBARA W. RUSSELL Photos by GLORIA SHEPPARD • Robert Gordon doesn’t go unnoticed. His continuous tattoos start at his neck and extend down each arm and across his fingers. His build is solid. His face intense. He looks tough – and he is. He’s a...Read More
• Story by SHERRY COOK Photos by GLORIA SHEPPARD • Police Chief Mark Revenew fell in love with the charming city of Pooler almost thirty years ago. At the time, the young man was stationed in the local area as a police officer with the United States Army. Pooler...Read More
Pooler Magazine is a beautiful reflection – in words and pictures- of the people, lifestyle and events of Pooler, GA.
Pooler is one of the fastest growing communities in southeast Georgia.